Friday 20 January 2012

A few Ideas....

So been spending this working week on thinking about where I want to go with wargaming in 2012 now the 7TV campaign is finished. Here are in brief the results of those thoughts.



1)      It’s looking like I will be taking part in a new RPG with my old RPG group... sort of. It will either be me as a player in a fantasy RPG or me running a Matrix RPG. Not sure totally yet.

2)      Zombies! Downloaded the 7ombies rules from crooked dice and would like to give them a go. Maybe even work out how to adapt the 7TV campaign rules for use with 7ombies.

3)      Vsf stuff with Mr bowman, possibly using the 7TV rules

4)      Firestorm/ Dystopian wars

The point is that I seems likely that this year I am not going to focus on big games and probably going to not involve myself in Warhammer/ Warhammer 40K.



The other thing is I want to write more/ at all so I may try and focus my efforts on that too.



But just thoughts at the moment so could all change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment